Oh nice looks good.  I will try to read this soon.  Will be super nice to have this in 2.0.

Alex

On 10/7/07, Enrique Rodriguez < enriquer9@gmail.com> wrote:
On 10/4/07, Alex Karasulu < akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
> Excellent thanks.
>
> Alex

I was waiting somewhere so I updated the Confluence doc with some
notes I had already done and the contents of this thread, for you to
look at whenever.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSBOX/Draft+-+CatalogService+Interceptor

Enrique