Hi Alex,

there were a convo about sandboxing OSGi back in August (28th) before
we release 1.5.1. Another mail has been sent suggesting to sandbox
sar-plugin too, and I created a JIRA about it.

May be it was a little bit too fast, for sure.

We can revert the sandboxing easily.

No this was fine I just forgot it.  However let's ping the community and see if someone is interested
in it and if interested enough to maintain it.  I forget who contributed it but that person is long gone.

And you are right about such decisions : pushing it as a JIRA just
before a release is not exactly the best way to get the good
visibility, as everyone is just deep into his own tasks to deal with
during the rush hours.

So consider it as a mistake I did.

No worries again I just forgot about it then saw that the sar was gone.  It was a bit of a surprise.
I think this thread is enough for someone to see and if they really want it we can hear from them
and move it back.  If not let's leave it where it is.

Alex