Hi Alex,

I think there are a few missing files in your last commit. Is the
apacheds-interceptor-kerberos missing ?

I think I have all the files checked in however there may be another problem:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/branches/bigbang/interceptor-kerberos/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/branches/bigbang/interceptor-kerberos/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/kerberos/

I did a full svn co, and a mvn eclipse:eclipse :

SNIP ...

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
1) org.apache.directory.server:apacheds-interceptor-kerberos:jar:1.5.2-SNAPSHOT

Maven is carping about this jar not being present but it should be able to build it.  Try this and see if it works
just to make sure everything is built and pushed to your local repo before failing tests short the push.

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install

Do this at the top most level.  The missing module is not building and being pushed to your local repo for
some reason.

Alex