On Oct 5, 2007, at 5:46 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Was working for me earlier.  David you're change essentially
> removes the xbean based context factory.  Removing
> it breaks this project rather fixing it for me :).  I guess there's
> something wacky here.  Regardless we should use
> the XBean contextFactory instead.

I'm not sure what you are seeing, there are lots of xbean context
factories.  I changed

You are right! My bad! I must have overlooked the package name.

-import org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext ;
+import org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext;

SNIP ...

I'm still wondering if workingDirectory is really supposed to be a dn.

The workingDirectory is the folder the server uses to layout it's partitions and the
jdbm files that come with them.  Perhaps it should be named partitionFolder to
avoid confusion?

Alex