I think this may be easier to do once we start cleaning up from the bigbang.  I
have some ideas on how to break up the core a bit to be able to avoid these
maven module cyclic dependencies.

Alex

I have tried to create this new project, but we have a cycle
dependency problem, so I reverted (locally).

At the end, I think we should simply start from the ground a new JNDI
layer, and when it's ready, inject it as the interface to the server.
Baby steps again ...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,