I guess we can just add this config via spring towards the end of the big bang then.

Alex

On 10/5/07, Ersin Er < ersin.er@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all!

I tried to create my very own StoredProcEngine, and it seems to be
possible and easy. But there is a place where I see some potential for
improvement.

It is not possible to add a new StoredProcEngineConfig to the
StoredProcedureExtendedOperationHandler. It would be nice to have it
configurable with Spring, because it would make it possible to add a new
engine without code change (Open Closed Principle).

I would like to change this. Default list of StoredProcEngineConfigs  is
the { JavaStoredProcEngineConfig }, but another constructor allows to
set a list of others as well.

What do you think?

I am totally aware of this hardcoded structure. But it was intended as we have been recently refactoring the configuration framework. So I wanted to leave the dependency injection stuff untouched. And that's also why I included a constructor which can take a parameter.

Any improvements are welcome!

Thanks.

--
Ersin Er