Yep that's what I thought we should do.  First the decoupling and for some time the provider may still reside
in the core until we swap branches because I don't want to have merges cause problems with large scale svn folder
moves.

Alex

Ok, so I think we can just create this project, and move the JNDI code
for it without any problem. It should keep the server working, but
will help later.

I will give it a try.

Thanks Ersin !

PS: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxPMGT/JNDI+removing