Hi David,

As I make my way with the removal of various configuration beans I ran into a problem in the
apacheds-server-tools module.  This module uses spring to load the configuration but it really
does not intend to start the server but rather to read the configuration to run various utility
commands with that information: i.e. connect to a running instance to perform operations.

If these commands use Spring to get these objects and they startup then there will be an
exception due to the server already running and ports being used.  So if Spring starts up
these objects we're in trouble within this module.

Do you have any advice for dealing with this situation?

Alex