Sure I just did not want Stefan to be disappointed when changes come forth.  But also it might
be good for him to track changes in the bigbang where he can also give feedback.  Stefan if you
are interested in that we'd be more than happy to help you while you do this.

Alex

I would say that we can let Stefan do the shemas, because as we will
have access to the .xmi files, we will be able to modify them
directly, not by redesign them.

Also, I would suggest we save the xmi files on subversion.

wdyt ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,