I agree with completely keeping JNDI out just to be firm on it.  JNDI is like stepping in
dog poo, before you know it is spreads all over the place :D.

Alex

Hi Ersin,

I kept this constructore for backward compatibility. If you are using
the server embedded, there is a chance that a user will inject some
Attribute(s) into the server through JNDI. If we rewrite the JNDI
layer, we will need to convert Attribute(s) to ServerAttribute and
ServerEntry, thus the need of such a constructor.

But we can also provide a convertor to do the work, and not polluting
the new interface.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,