Hi David,

One further comment.... IIRC after people complained about needing the xbean library

Oh no problem by me.  Go ahead and include it instead of having to use reflection. I did not
see anyone complain about it.  Was this on our list?

I made it optional using reflection.... with the effect that until we start including the xbean library the current bigbang server.xml wont' work.  I'll fix this tomorrow, but meanwhile if you write an integration test to start a spring-based server don't be too surprised if spring complains it can't understand the xml.

I tried to get the installers/apacheds-noarch project using it by using the Xbean based ApplicationContext.
I finally got it working right to a point then ran into this qdox problem.

This XBean stuff is so awesome with the clarity it gives in the server XML that I'm completely hooked
on it.  Let me know if there is anything I can do to make sure we get it integrated so there are no problems
with using it.

Alex