Hi all,

We have a feature listed in the 2.0 roadmap and is currently being implemented by Emmanuel. It's the "Value and ServerEntry" item. What I want to ask is that as we are encapsulating attribute values with a Value class now, is it possible to support Contexts during this effort? You know there are Language Tags in LDAP and we do not support them. I really do not like the idea of supporting only Language Tags instead of the more general one, Contexts. So if we'll support this feature it should be Contexts, not only Language Tags.

Any comments on the possibility of this addition?

Thanks.

--
Ersin Er
http://www.ersin-er.name