Hi all.
I have been trying to set the Apache DS with Kerberos enabled. I am using the original server.xml that comes with apacheds code with out any changes and am using the Kerberos-example.ldif that also comes with the code.... without modifications.
I have no problems starting server. But everytime I try to Authenticate a Kerberos client (NetIDMgr). I keep getting the error The client or server has a null key. If I run the same client against a apacheDS 1.01 authenctication proceeds as expeceted and TGT is issued.
Would you guys have any idea what is going on or what I might be doing wrong. I have reset the users password a few times but it didnot help

thanks
Abdullah