directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [kerberos client]Problem to obtain TGT from KDC.
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:27:25 GMT
> On 10/25/07, Leo Li <liyilei1979@gmail.com> wrote:
> >          Besides, the successful kinit has such log for REQ:
> >          AS_REQ (7 etypes {18 17 16 23 1 3 2}). It has the "7" type
> > for REQ than "1" type. Does it make some difference?
> >          Can somebody help?
>
> Hi, Leo,
>
> I need to fire up MIT Kerberos to try to reproduce this.  The ApacheDS
> Kerberos client component has only been tested against ApacheDS
> itself, so it's entirely possible we have an interop problem.  Our
> client is pre-alpha.  Let me get back to you.

   Thanks, Enrique.
   I found it is not the problem with apache ds's kerberos client but
in fact the KDC I used: all other encrypt types can work except
des-cbc-md5. :)
   So could you tell me what is the "long form of the ApacheDS Kerberos
client component" which can specify the encrypt type?

   Thanks,
   Leo.

--
Leo Li