directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Misleading Developer Guide for ADS 1.5
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:08:43 GMT
Forget about my initial mail.

I could have stated that the dev guide is not exactly well organized,
but this is our fault, so it's mine too ;)

Alex, you are plain right. The AUG is the place for Embedding the
server or using it for unit test.

I may have been confused by the 1.5 developper's guide page which is
really less organized than the 1.0 one.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,