directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buildsystem studio
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 06:53:25 GMT
Long, long discussion :)

>From the philosophical point of view, I personally think we should
store the jars in svn (for many reasons), but this is just me, I
think.

As Alex stated, when Studio has been started, all the eclipse jars
where missing in mavn repo, so the decision was made to store them in
svn.

If we switch to maven, as all the Apache projects which use maven
depends on a repo, I see no reason why we should make an exception for
Studio.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,