directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [ChangeLog] Some Q about initialization
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:46:50 GMT
Hi,

I was just wondering if we should not be able to initialize the logger
dynamically ? Using an extended operation to start or stop the logger
seems appropriate.

I also think that the Interceptor I'm working on is not really a log
interceptor, as it stores anti-modification, and not the modifications
themselves. Should we create another interceptor, or should we store
the anti-modification somewhere else?

As those anti-modification must be applied in revert order, a file is
not really the most appropriate solution.

For what we want to use it (reverting to a previous state) we can
store the anti-modifications in a stack, in memory.

Thoughts ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,