directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Configuration of protocols
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:44:28 GMT
Hi guys,

I would be very interested (and the users too) to get some page on our
wiki explaining how to add a new interceptor in the current chain,
using xbeans. I'm trying to figure out how to have the ChangeLog
interceptor configured and used by the server, but I must admit I
don't have a clue.

Of course, it's not really urgent, but I think we need it before we
move to Phase II

Thanks a lot !

--
Regards,