directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Directory Studio 1.1.0 and 1.0.2
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 12:49:53 GMT
Hi,

we do have a workaround for 217, so I think we can wait a while until
1.1.0 is out.

If you look at the stat, less then 15%,of the downloads are for the
plugin, and less then 10% is under linux, so I would say that we may
have less than 100 persons having this problem, out of 10K users.

May be we should just add a FAQ and tells about this workaround, so we
will be able to redirect users to this wiki page if they are asking...

wdyt ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,