directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing MatchingRule (for ObjectClass, DN, etc ...)
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 22:42:05 GMT
Hi Alex,

I just fixed the potential NPE which occurs in certain cases (for
instance, when you have a 0 count for a node : the matching rule was
null, but was not assumed to be null, when the MR was transformed to
Equality if there is more than one element. Now, when you get a null,
the Equality is used in any case).

Tests are passing just OK, without modification.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,