directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Sandboxing JBoss Sar (was: Re: [ApacheDS] Running inside JBoss with data storage)
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:02:37 GMT
Hi Alex,

there were a convo about sandboxing OSGi back in August (28th) before
we release 1.5.1. Another mail has been sent suggesting to sandbox
sar-plugin too, and I created a JIRA about it.

May be it was a little bit too fast, for sure.

We can revert the sandboxing easily.

And you are right about such decisions : pushing it as a JIRA just
before a release is not exactly the best way to get the good
visibility, as everyone is just deep into his own tasks to deal with
during the rush hours.

So consider it as a mistake I did.

--
Regards,