directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Contexts support
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:15:53 GMT
Hi,

do you mean 'options', ad defined by the RFC ? Language tags (ie
cn;lang-fr) are named options in RFC. You have two kinds of options :
standard and extended (prefixed by x-).

We can think about the impact of implementing them in term of support
in the alue classes. Let's dig the idea further ...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,