directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] ServerAttribute - Attribute
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:12:36 GMT
Hi Ersin,

I kept this constructore for backward compatibility. If you are using
the server embedded, there is a chance that a user will inject some
Attribute(s) into the server through JNDI. If we rewrite the JNDI
layer, we will need to convert Attribute(s) to ServerAttribute and
ServerEntry, thus the need of such a constructor.

But we can also provide a convertor to do the work, and not polluting
the new interface.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,