directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [2.0 Roadmap] What is intended with "make sure userPassword cannot be searched" issue?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:09:10 GMT
Yes, this is not an issue, as stated in the JIRA, it's pretty much
more a feature we don't have natively, as we don't have the ACI in the
core server.

The idea is to write this ACI, and to deliver it as a defautt. We also
need some documentation about it.

This is the reason it's in our roadmap.

--
Regards,