directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [ApacheDS] [BigBang] Should we check point what we have?
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 22:49:10 GMT

> > [ X ] +/-0 - don't care

It does not matter to me when this is done.  There are trade offs either
way.

<OT>
We cannot guarantee that the configuration will not change until we freeze
all features
and start releasing a 2.0-RC1.  However I can say with great confidence that
what ever
changes do occur, they will not be major since most of the heavy changes
have already
been committed.  As David mentioned already they would be minor tweaks.

If the documentation crew documents the new configuration file format then
it's up
to those who do make minor changes to update their documents.  I will
consider it
a personal responsibility of mine to update the documentation if I induce
any minor
changes. This should be the case for everyone.
</OT>

Alex