directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon US Plans?
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:33:03 GMT
Hi Yeliz,

On 10/29/07, Yeliz Eseryel <yeliz2002@alum.syracuse.edu> wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> I am trying to make my plans for ApacheCon. (on whether I should
> return on the 16th, earlier or later)
> Who are coming to the conference? How long will you stay? Is there a
> scheduled Directory BOF, other team meetings etc? If so when?

Cool that's a great idea for a BOF.  We should do it.  It's just gearing up
all the
plans etc.  Many of us will be there.  I will and will try to be there for
the full range
of the conference.

Looking forward to seeing you there, get together with those of you I
> know and also  hopefully meet some other team members I haven't seen
> before.

Yeah same here the whole team is excited to hear about your findings.  Hope
to see you both there.

Alex