directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues with basic configuration of Server.xml
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2007 03:14:03 GMT
On 10/27/07, jeffrey615 <gjds12@comcast.net> wrote:

> Sorry if you all think this question was stupid.  I am a medical doctor
> that
> don't have much experience with computers.  My head is wired for medicine
> not computers!!!

No it was not stupid.  It simply showed that you wanted us to do everything
for you
to help you.  I spent 5-10 minutes looking at your XML (server.xml) file to
give you
the answer in a reply but you totally missed it and kept asking what I think
is the problem.
That's when people put their hands up and go "how much more can I help this
guy."
That was 10 minutes of time I could have given to my kids instead of trying
to help you
for free without any benefit.  Would you be so patient or generous?

The best advice I can give you is to hire a contractor who can do the work
for you so you
can treat your patients instead of wasting time here.

Thanks,
Alex