directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues with basic configuration of Server.xml
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 02:54:15 GMT
Hmmm is this link to your server.xml below? My web browser kind of gave me a
little hint when I opened up
the file:

     XML Parsing Error: mismatched tag. Expected: </property>.
Location: http://www.nabble.com/file/p13419865/server.xml
Line Number 399, Column 3:</bean>
--^

You might want to check to see if your XML is valid.  I'm seeing some
ugliness here btw
in your sevenseasPartition configuration:

    <property name="contextEntry">
 <property name="contextEntry">
  <value>
      objectClass: top