directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] heads up on broken bigbang
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 02:54:09 GMT
Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I committed some code into bigbang
and it will break many
things. I simply got stuck somewhere with MINA on the LdapServer trying to
get it to unbind.

I asked trustin to take a look at it for me.  Once we figure out why
unbind() is not working we should
be back in business.

Emmanuel you should be ok if you stick to running tests in core and
core-unit.  This problem and
the breakage is above the core and in the ldap protocol provider.  So if T
can't figure out my blunder
soon we can still work on the change log stuff tomorrow.

Please excuse any interruptions this may cause anyone.

Thanks,
Alex