directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <>
Subject Re: Missing MatchingRule (for ObjectClass, DN, etc ...)
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 06:01:22 GMT
Yeah I want to touch base with you and do this but my mental stack is on
redesign and then I have work related matters to tend to.  I promise to sit
and revisit this but I have to keep focused on the big bang when I have

The deal is getting this done fast enough so we can stabilize changes soon.
issue we're discussing is not a massive change and can be fixed in a 2.0-RCno?

On 10/9/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <> wrote:
> I'm your man with this review, when you have 1 hour. At the same time,
> I have to tell you that there is some room for improvement, for sure.
> For instance, if a node is evaluated with a 0 count (because there is
> no matching value), we can reorganize the filter, which is not
> currently done, so I se this hour as a valuable expense of our time :)

View raw message