directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing MatchingRule (for ObjectClass, DN, etc ...)
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 06:01:22 GMT
Yeah I want to touch base with you and do this but my mental stack is on
this
redesign and then I have work related matters to tend to.  I promise to sit
down
and revisit this but I have to keep focused on the big bang when I have
time.

The deal is getting this done fast enough so we can stabilize changes soon.
This
issue we're discussing is not a massive change and can be fixed in a 2.0-RCno?

Alex