directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing MatchingRule (for ObjectClass, DN, etc ...)
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 02:29:09 GMT
Cool we just need to look into all this business of what to do when we don't

have a valid SUBSTR matchingRule when we have time.  You're absolutely
right about DN not being a string.  It's just shocking that LDAP ran into
this
catch 22 since static groups are driven by DNs: one just expects it to work.

Alex