directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to log userid in ApacheDS backend
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 15:23:30 GMT
You should be able to access the LdapPrincipal associated with any
Invocation into the core.
Access the invocation stack to lookup the caller which is a
ServerLdapContext object.  From
this you can get a handle on the LdapPrincipal which contains the DN of the
user.

Note this mechanism will disappear because of the whole static singleton
thing.  However
for the time being you can use it.  I have no clue what version of ApacheDS
you're on so it
might not matter if you're using 1.0 and are going to stay on it.

Alex