directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Sandboxing JBoss Sar (was: Re: [ApacheDS] Running inside JBoss with data storage)
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2007 14:08:47 GMT
Hey I just found am IM conversation about the pain of dealing with the
sar plugin and this sar fo jboss.  I completely agree that its a good
idea to sandox this but lets ask if the contributor will do something
about it. Perhaps also someone using it might need it and if they do
they may volunteer to maintain it. Wanna try this first before we yank
it?