directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Bigbang] Some files are missing
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 14:53:05 GMT

> Hi Alex,
>
> I think there are a few missing files in your last commit. Is the
> apacheds-interceptor-kerberos missing ?

I think I have all the files checked in however there may be another
problem:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/branches/bigbang/interceptor-kerberos/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/branches/bigbang/interceptor-kerberos/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/kerberos/

I did a full svn co, and a mvn eclipse:eclipse :

SNIP ...

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

> Missing:
> ----------
> 1)
> org.apache.directory.server:apacheds-interceptor-kerberos:jar:1.5.2-SNAPSHOT

Maven is carping about this jar not being present but it should be able to
build it.  Try this and see if it works
just to make sure everything is built and pushed to your local repo before
failing tests short the push.

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install

Do this at the top most level.  The missing module is not building and being
pushed to your local repo for
some reason.

Alex