directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [bigbang] The server is spliting pieces ...
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 14:37:01 GMT

> On Oct 5, 2007, at 5:46 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>
> > Was working for me earlier.  David you're change essentially
> > removes the xbean based context factory.  Removing
> > it breaks this project rather fixing it for me :).  I guess there's
> > something wacky here.  Regardless we should use
> > the XBean contextFactory instead.
>
> I'm not sure what you are seeing, there are lots of xbean context
> factories.  I changed

You are right! My bad! I must have overlooked the package name.

-import org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;
> +import org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext;

SNIP ...

I'm still wondering if workingDirectory is really supposed to be a dn.

The workingDirectory is the folder the server uses to layout it's partitions
and the
jdbm files that come with them.  Perhaps it should be named partitionFolder
avoid confusion?

Alex