directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] Regarding Committed Revision 582462
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 06:50:24 GMT
Hi all,

I'm pooped out tonight but I thought I'd commit what I have in bigbang for
now even though 3 tests still fail.  These
can be fixed easily but I'm going to be away tomorrow so I thought I'd let
the list know.  This way if someone can
get to it if they want to but now others can continue instead of waiting for
me.

Failing Tests:

    org.apache.directory.server.SearchTest
    org.apache.directory.server.FastSearchTest
    org.apache.directory.mitosis.store.derby.DerbyReplicationStoreTest

This is big step on the way to fixing all the configuration issues.  It
removes all the configuration objects from the core
minus one property editor thingy.  So all that's left are the config beans
for the protocol providers.

The tight coupling with JNDI kept pulling me deep into the JNDI
implementation but I stubbed it off in certain places.
This present state is by no means final - consider it an intermediate
condition which has some ugliness to it.

David if you like you can go at the configuration beans for the protocol
services.  I'll be back on line tomorrow night.

Regards,
Alex