directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [BigBang] Issues regarding configuration verses functional beans
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 12:42:23 GMT
Some commands not all need much more information to do things like dump the
contents
of a partition while the server is off line or in a state where it cannot be
started.  If you like
give it a try and see what you can do to remedy this particular problem and
I think we'll both
be on the same page.

Alex