directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] Contexts support
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 06:20:54 GMT
Hi all,

We have a feature listed in the 2.0 roadmap and is currently being
implemented by Emmanuel. It's the "Value and ServerEntry" item. What I want
to ask is that as we are encapsulating attribute values with a Value class
now, is it possible to support Contexts during this effort? You know there
are Language Tags in LDAP and we do not support them. I really do not like
the idea of supporting only Language Tags instead of the more general one,
Contexts. So if we'll support this feature it should be Contexts, not only
Language Tags.

Any comments on the possibility of this addition?

Thanks.

--
Ersin Er
http://www.ersin-er.name