directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Xbean issues
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:18:52 GMT
A little more investigation reveals latest released qdox fixes this
problem.  I updated xbean to use latest qdox.  I think there's going
to be an xbean release shortly, then we can use it and go back to
reasonable code :-)

Meanwhile can someone check if I got the comparison backwards?

david jencks

On Oct 1, 2007, at 12:40 AM, David Jencks wrote:

> Well that was pretty weird.  It turns out qdox doesn't like it if
> you try to compare longs.  After some experimentation I found a
> locution using Math.abs that I beileve gives the same answer and
> qdox doesn't argue about.   I committed this version.  I'll see if
> we are using up to date qdox and if we can get it fixed.
> thanks
> david jencks
> On Sep 30, 2007, at 7:33 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>> Hi David,
>> I have an interesting issue with XBean plugin blowing a stack
>> trace due to qdox.  Perhaps you saw me
>> ask the following question on the #geronimo channel:
>> (10:19:27 PM) The topic for #geronimo is: Geronimo 2.0.1 is live!!
>> (10:21:03 PM) akarasulu: hi all I have small problem with xbean
>> and a stack trace from the QDox parser could someone give me a hand
>> (10:21:57 PM) akarasulu: I'm getting the following stack trace in
>> the maven build:
>> (10:21:58 PM) akarasulu:
>> (10:22:28 PM) akarasulu: seems like qdox is choking on a java file
>> called
>> (10:23:01 PM) akarasulu: there's no clear information as to what
>> could be causing this since the reported position @[240,2] is
>> really the end of the file
>> (10:24:21 PM) akarasulu: Here's the file for
>> (10:24:30 PM) akarasulu:
>> (10:25:41 PM) akarasulu: Thanks!
>> I could not get any help for it but was wondering if you can give
>> me a hand.  Have you seen this
>> kind of problem before when using XBean?
>> Thanks!
>> Alex

View raw message