directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Xbean issues
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:18:52 GMT
A little more investigation reveals latest released qdox fixes this
problem.  I updated xbean to use latest qdox.  I think there's going
to be an xbean release shortly, then we can use it and go back to
reasonable code :-)

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN-94

Meanwhile can someone check if I got the comparison backwards?

thanks
david jencks