directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Xbean issues
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 07:40:19 GMT
Well that was pretty weird.  It turns out qdox doesn't like it if you
try to compare longs.  After some experimentation I found a locution
using Math.abs that I beileve gives the same answer and qdox doesn't
argue about.   I committed this version.  I'll see if we are using up
to date qdox and if we can get it fixed.

thanks
david jencks