directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Buildsystem studio
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:59:39 GMT
Oops I had not finished yet... I didn't want to sent the mail.

Let me start again...

Thanks for the heads up.

It is normal that testRequestWithSubEntriesControl fails, I still need to
find a way to fix this.

testResponseWith1Attr1Base64Value and
testRequestWith1ModificationBase64Value fails due to a file encoding issue
for accents (from Mac to Windows/Linux maybe). I'm going to look at that.

testResponseWith2Attr1Value is not supposed to be failing... I'm going to
look at that too...

I haven't seen running any tests when building the project with ant/ivy. Did
> I miss a flag howto run ant/ivy including testcases?

Yeah, we don't run tests in the build ATM, they are run separately inside
Eclipse.
But, you're right, we should be running them when building.

Thanks
P-A