directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Buildsystem studio
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:01:48 GMT
The configuration of Ivy is situated in the '/tools/ivyconf.xml'.

We have the '/dependencies' folder that is divided into two parts. The
'eclipse' folder is the store for our eclipse dependencies for plugins and
RCP application. The 'externals' folder is the Ivy repository for our
dependencies.

Pierre-Arnaud