directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Apache CON US Logos
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 11:49:07 GMT
Hi Stefan,

I'm a damn idiot !!

I typed too quickly and instead of '-R' I typed '-r'... which removed the
read rights on the staticresources folder...
I'm really sorry about that. I owe you all a beer at next ApacheCon.
Emmanuel has already send a mail to infra to get the read rights back.

I have applied the correct rights to the 'staticresources/images' (with the
correct option '-R') so you can edit

Again, sorry about the mistake.

Regards,

P-A