directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot">
Subject [Studio] Roadmap for Apache Directory Studio
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 09:40:40 GMT
Hi Dev,

As we are into roadmap threads, let me add another one for Apache
Directory Studio.

We have at the moment version 1.0.1 out and version 1.1.0 in the pipe,
that could be release in the next few weeks maybe.

I think it makes sense to stick to the Apache Directory Server roadmap
for releasing major versions (2.0, 3.0, etc.) of Apache Directory
Studio while we can have several "minor" versions (1.1, 1.2, etc.)
between two majors versions to introduce a few features.

So, Apache Directory Studio 2.0 should be ready for ApacheCon Europe
in Amsterdam next April like Apache DS 2.0.

Stefan and I have prepared a Confluence page where we can discuss the
roadmap, add new features and assign them to the correct version.

It's here :

Thanks for contributing in this thread or directly in the page.

View raw message