directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Xbean issues
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:32:57 GMT
One further comment.... IIRC after people complained about needing
the xbean library I made it optional using reflection.... with the
effect that until we start including the xbean library the current
bigbang server.xml wont' work.  I'll fix this tomorrow, but meanwhile
if you write an integration test to start a spring-based server don't
be too surprised if spring complains it can't understand the xml.

thanks
david jencks