directory-dev mailing list archives

From Abdullah Zahur <aza...@yahoo.com>
Subject Apache DS latest code from the trunks 1.5.1x
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2007 03:12:52 GMT
Hi all.
  I have been trying to set the Apache DS with Kerberos enabled. I am using the original server.xml
that comes with apacheds code with out any changes and am using the Kerberos-example.ldif
that also comes with the code.... without modifications.
  I have no problems starting server. But everytime I try to Authenticate a Kerberos client
(NetIDMgr). I keep getting the error The client or server has a null key. If I run the same
client against a apacheDS 1.01 authenctication proceeds as expeceted and TGT is issued.
  Would you guys have any idea what is going on or what I might be doing wrong. I have reset
the users password a few times but it didnot help

  thanks
  Abdullah