directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [kerberos client]Problem to obtain TGT from KDC.
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 21:06:10 GMT
>    Thanks, Enrique.
>    I found it is not the problem with apache ds's kerberos client but
> in fact the KDC I used: all other encrypt types can work except
> des-cbc-md5. :)
>    So could you tell me what is the "long form of the ApacheDS Kerberos
> client component" which can specify the encrypt type?

Long form is described here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSBOX/Draft+-+Kerberos+client+components

There is a controls object (modeled after JNDI controls) that allows
you to set less commonly used parameters.  I thought this might help
keep the API simple for the common cases.  Feedback about API
appreciated.

Enrique