directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject [DNS] Test commit plan
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 03:59:42 GMT
Hi, Directory developers,

I have tests to commit for DNS and just wanted to double-check a few
things before I commit.

1)  I want to add 'dnsjava' as a dep to 'protocol-dns'.  This is our
best bet for cross-platform tests, since the DNS JNDI provider is only
Sun JDK, AFAICT.

2)  I would add these tests to 'protocol-dns'.  I have a
HashMap-backed implementation of the RecordStore interface.  This
avoids the need to start-up the ApacheDS backend and so it doesn't
make sense to put these tests anywhere but 'protocol-dns', as opposed
to 'server-unit'.

If this sounds good, I'll can start to commit this week.

Enrique