directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Abdullah Zahur" <aza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache DS latest code from the trunks 1.5.1x
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:14:08 GMT
Thanks for the help. Yes that was the problem and I will use the users list
to post questions too. Basically what I am tring to do is modify ApacheDS,
in such a way that it uses some other directory... other than the datastore
of apacheDs to lookup users and their information.
Can you give me some pointers.
I was thinking that would it be easier, if I use referrals, to look up users
then I might not have to modfiy anything in apacheDs what are you thoughts

thanks