directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Welcome as a new committer !]
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 16:00:14 GMT

> Hi Felix,
>
> the PMC has voted you as a new committer to the Directory Project !
>
> This is with great pleasure that we welcome you :)

Dear all

I'd like to thank for the chance taking part in the directory project. First I'll mostly focus
on the mavenization of
the studio subproject.
This will also help me to get more knowledge about the other subprojects.Therefor I think
it's a good thing creating my
sandbox to make my approach of studio mavenization available to all of you (even when it's
not perfect yet  ;-)  ).

Up to now I'm involved in the apache cocoon project which is one of the major frameworks used
in my company.

A (very) short introduction about myself
* I'm getting 39 years old
* I'm living in Z├╝rich ( Switzerland )
* After my economic studies I started as a software developer and I'm happy today of having
chosen this cross-entry.
* after 3 years of developing in a MS Windows environment with MS VisualStudio I started to
switch to Java where I'm
staying for the last 6 years
* during my Java time I got knowledge of ASF software, the OSS thought convinced me and I
stayed

Regards
Felix